The Reichmann Engineering RIP has had its firm place in the German downhill race scene for more than 12 years. Numerous further developments and the constant search for the perfect kinematics and geometry have made this unique bike what it is: the ultimate downhill weapon.
We are sending the RIP to the next stage of evolution. After the RIP IV now follows the further refined RIP V. As the naming already suggests, the bike builds on its predecessor RIP IV.
Numerous detail improvements adorn the RIP V: For example, the bearings incl. the axles are completely revised. The additional shock linkage, which has been available since the RIP III, has been implemented in a less complicated way, so that now the progression can be adjusted from the outside without disassembling any parts. The rear swingarm gets a redesign to eliminate previously existing stress peaks while increasing torsional stiffness.
- Material: frame aluminum 7020, links aluminum 7075, screws and partially axles titanium
- Suspension travel: 200 mm (front) / 200 – 208 mm (rear)
- Rear: Short Link Four-Bar
- Wheel size: full 29″, Mullet
- Special Features: Adjustable progression, adjustable chainstay length, adjustable fork offset (via Virtual Pivot Headset).
- Frame sizes 450, 470, 500 (Reach values)
Scope of delivery:
- Custom size frame
- Virtual Pivot Headset ZS56|28.6 mm / ZS56|30 mm
- Optional FOX DHX2 or EXT Arma V3 HBC shock
Special requests in components, colors etc should be discussed before ordering.
Delivery time: raw frames: 10 working days, anodized and powder coated frames by arrangement.