OKO applies its 45 years of experience in the development of sealants for extremely adverse conditions in the automotive, military and farming sectors to the development of Magic Milk for the bicycle industry. The result is the best tubeless sealant available on the market.
The sealant is very easy to use. You don’t have to shake it or worry about sticking or staining. Since the tubeless sealant is water-based and does not contain ammonia, it poses no danger to you or the environment. This composition also makes the sealant paint and tire friendly.
Due to its special and thicker consistency, the tire sealant adheres better inside the tire than other thinner latex products and does not slosh around inside the tire. If necessary, the sealant in the tire can be replenished or diluted with water. If you change your tire, you can simply wash out the sealant again with water.
Unlike OKO Magic Milk, Hi Fibre sealant contains more and larger fibers that allow it to seal larger cuts or damage to the tire.
Features at a glance:
- Durable water-based emulsion – no separating, no clumping, no bottle shaking required.
- Ammonia-free synthetic latex sealant for tubeless systems.
- Paint and tire friendly, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and hypoallergenic.
- Can be used for mountain bikes, gravel bikes and road bikes with tubeless tires (high pressure compatible).
- Added microfibers seal even larger holes up to about 7 mm.
- Can be diluted with water if necessary and is easily washed out of the tire.
- Compatible with CO2 cartridges.
- Temperature range -20 to +45 ° C.
65 ml bottle for emergencies – pack one or two bottles along with a CO2 inflator in your backpack to be prepared for anything on the trail.
250 ml bottle: The perfect amount for two MTB or several road or gravel tires.
500 ml bottle for the home workshop.
1 liter bottle for multiple applications in the home or professional workshop.
The 5-liter can is perfect for race teams and service shops. No unnecessary packaging waste.